The first is that the Peanut Butter Cup is alive and kicking--literally. I got to hear the heartbeat. She took my weight but said nothing, thank goodness, and put off measuring my girth until next time. Yeah! Four more weeks to live believing I'm not becoming huge.
She also gave me permission to use Zyrtec or Claritin for my allergies. Praise the Lord! I haven't had an allergy season this bad in years, and suffering through with only the occasional forbidden dose of allergy medicine has been horrid. I went out and bought me a box of 30 of those little white goodies almost as soon as my appointment ended. In a couple of hours, I expect to be freed from itchy eyes for the rest of the season. Hooray!
The last, and most awaited, news from this visit is the answer to when we will find out the baby's sex. For all of you who have been dying to know, the answer will be revealed--assuming the PBC cooperates, of course--next week Tuesday. I am excited, especially because hubby plans to come along. Last time I had "The Big One" I was by myself and it was not nearly as cool. Hopefully I can figure out how to post a poll on here. That way you can all submit your guesses. First one with the right answer will get a little gift in the mail (I'll need your address of course).
Here are some of my answers to the old wives way of guessing gender:
My pillow faces north
I had morning sickness early on (and up until a couple weeks ago)
I usually crave sweets
My age plus the month I conceived is an odd number
The heartrate is in the 150s
My wedding ring spins when dangled over my belly
Well, the middle children, as I've begun to think of them, are having a great time destroying stuff upstairs while they should be napping. Mommy needs to go lay down the law--and the kids.
2 comments:
I think the baby should be whatever doesn't cry as much
I was the second one to vote boy the other day.
Post a Comment