al·pha (n.) 1. The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. The first one; the beginning.
**********************************************

16 November 2008

Sunday Selah

I have instructed the Lord
On how to live out His word
I have prayed many a prayer
To tell God what is fair
I instruct the Almighty
As if a child reminded nightly
Of what His plan should be
Of how He ought take care of me
Oh Lord, You know my needs
You tell me ask that I receive
But just this once on You I call
With no plan thought out at all
Simply broken-hearted
With faith that you have started
To make a way that's clear
To draw me oh-so-near
To what your plan may be
O God, help me to see
All the rescue You come to bring
O Father God, let me sing
That You have been so faithful
And make me only grateful
No more demand falls from these lips
Make me simply grateful for Your gifts

No comments:

Followers