al·pha (n.) 1. The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. The first one; the beginning.
**********************************************

28 November 2008

Thankful Thoughts

I am Thankful:
For the friends who stand beside me
when life gets a little too much drama
and let me freak on the phone
cry on their shoulder
and cling to them for comfort

I am Thankful:
For the family which surrounds me
who have adopted me into their midst
the loud ones who bring such life
the quiet ones who show me courage
and those who pray for me

I am Thankful:
For the kids who make me crazy
who exhaust me with their energy
make me smile through my tears
and love me with their laughter
every day

I am Thankful:
For the husband whose strength protects me
whose arms drop everything to hold me
whose heart has never hesitated
to love me free and full
no matter my faults

I am Thankful:
For my Everlasting Father
who gives such good gifts as these
who showers every blessing
and meets me on my knees
when I reach for Him

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name."
--Psalm 100:4

No comments:

Followers