al·pha (n.) 1. The first letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. The first one; the beginning.
**********************************************

19 July 2008

Playing Catch-Up


I feel like I have been playing catch-up all week. Catching up on paperwork, catching up on the housework, catching up on sleep. I figured I better take a moment to "catch-up" on this blog, since some of you have started to wonder why I haven't posted.

I have four answers to that question--teenager, toddler, baby, and pregnancy. I could add husband and dog to that list as well. Only one dog though, since after a brief flirtation with adopting an aussie puppy we have decided to postpone any canine additions to the family. The above-mentioned husband was quite relieved.

I finally got the insurance to approve my anti-nausea meds. I'm doing much better this morning. Never has a person so enjoyed a bowl of Fruit Loops! The other day at work a coworker asked me something about water retention during pregnancy--I told her it wasn't water I was most concerned with retaining, I just wanted to keep my lunch.

The last area of life I need to catch-up on is with God. He hasn't gotten a ton of attention this week, I have to confess. And despite that, yesterday He sent over a new (well, new to us) hot water heater for the house--for FREE. The best friends are always the ones that you can pick right up with no matter how long its been since you got together. Its so nice to never have to play "catch-up" with the really important people in your life. I'm so glad God is one of them...

No comments:

Followers